Monday, April 23, 2018

SSINKspiration Fabulous Flowers: Daisy Delight

Good morning!  It was a beautiful weekend and we're starting out on the same note this week so it's only fitting that today's SSINKspiration blog is all about fabulous flowers and right now they are popping everywhere!  As I was looking through my stamps decided what to use I just had to use the Daisy Delight stamp set, and coordinating Daisy Punch since Gerber Daisies are one of my favorite flowers. 

I started with Old Olive cardstock for the cardbase and then added piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock as a mat for the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (retiring) that is the background.  I wrapped a piece of Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon (retiring) around the cardfront and then tied a knot so I could use the tails as leaves for my flower.

For the flower I stamped the large daisy using Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock twice and then punched them out with the Daisy Punch.   I used my bone folder to curl up the leaves for more dimension.  For the center of the flower I stamped the swirly circle image also in the set using Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out using the 1/2" Circle Punch before attaching it with a dimensional.  To finish off the flower I added a yellow enamel dot from the Glitter Enamel Dots (retiring).

The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Tranquil Tide on Pool Party cardstock and then I used the Banner Triple Punch to cut the flag tails on one side before attaching it the cardfront.

This card makes me so happy and just smile, I can't wait to sent it out.  I have to say the Delightful Daisy DSP is probably one of my favorite DSP from all the catalogs this year and it's definitely the one I've used the most because of the mixture of floral images as well as watercolor basic designs that add to it's versatility.  Remember for the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy Punch, while both these items are carrying over to the new catalog, they will no longer be available as part of a bundle which saves you 10% so now is the perfect time to add these items to your crafting collection (if you don't have them already).

 Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog