Friday, February 23, 2018

Donut Believe it: There's a Teenager in the House!

Good morning!  So last week celebrated a huge occasion in our house, Aidan became a teenager (whoo hoo!)  Of course I had to make him an over the top card to help celebrate but wanted to wait to share it until all the birthday fun was other.  So like most kids, donuts are on of Aidan's favorite foods so I was so excited to see a donut print paper in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper and knew it would be the highlight of the card.  Aidan also got a love of glitter from his mama so I knew I had to add lots of bling and sparkle to his card.

I started with Bermuda Bay cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (these donuts look good enough to eat, but are calorie free!!). 

I used the Big Shot and Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and a Silver Foil Sheet to cut the greeting and then just cut the 2 words apart because I knew this card need to have a big "13" on it.  I used the Large Numbers Framelits and the green glimmer paper from the Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper and then used dimensionals to pop up the numbers.  To finish off the card I used the Number of Years Stamp set to stamp the "th" on Whisper White cardstock with Bermuda Bay ink and then cut it down with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits before attaching the piece to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I fell in love with this card when it was done, come on donuts and glitter, it's perfect!  And Aidan loved it as well, along with the gift that went along with it.  This DSP from the Occasions catalog makes it so easy to make fun cards perfect for any birthday and I love the realistic images and patterns!!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog